There are presently no open calls for submissions.
We spend our days staring deep into a howling abyss, fishing words out of it with instruments and buckets. This has not affected us.
GUIDELINES BENEATH THE VEIL OF OUR GIMMICK
- We accept fiction, poetry and art. See categories below for more specific guidelines.
- Please only send one transmission in one genre at a time.
- We do not require a formal cover letter, but please address the team in the plural. Be sure to include your contributor bio (less than 300 words) in the third person.
- We accept simultaneous submissions, but we are currently not looking for previously published work. Also, please withdraw and notify us immediately if your work or art is accepted elsewhere.
- If you publish your work with us and later use it in another publication, all that we ask that you credit us with its first appearance.
- If we turn down your work, kindly wait one month before submitting again. If you are a past contributor: please wait at least three months from publication of your work before submitting to us again.
- Do not send racist, prejudiced, abusive, xenophobic, homophobic or otherwise ignorantly biased fiction, poetry, or art.
- No Comic Sans